Wednesday, December 18, 2013

More Tags and PPA Preview

These tags were easily whipped up by using the Chalk Talk Framelits (cutting off one of the tabs) and then adding a stamped and die cut snowflake. The 'to' and 'from' are stamped from the Very Merry Tags set.

These tags have the same oval that was on my PPA tag last week, seen here.
This time I kept it clean and simple by coloring the image with Stampin' Write Markers and then I popped them up on Stampin' Dimensionals. I stamped the 'to' and 'from' from Very Merry Tags, which the image is from also.


I'm very excited about the Pals Paper Arts Challenge this week, as I thought it was very difficult, but when I sat down to create (with very limited time) I was successful very quickly! See you tomorrow!


2 comments:

Lynn G. said...

Cute tags Patti. I have got to dig out that Mistletoe stamp. So cute. I think I wore out my Chalk Talk set at Halloween. Great set. I thought I would never get to my Christmas stuff. The red snowflakes are so bright and pretty. A nice change from the blues and purples. Thanks for sharing.

Ann Schach said...

Awesome tags! You are such an inspiration. I can't wait to see your PPA card!