Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Festive Flurry Garland


I used the Stampin' Up! Festive Flurry Ornament Kit to make a garland for a friend for Christmas. It contains 10 ornaments that may be strung together. I punched holes in two of the snowflake edges on each ornament and used Whisper White Baker's Twine to connect them. They stayed wherever I placed them on the string.


To keep the string from tangling inside the box, I wrapped each end around a die cut snowflake.


Tag It stamp set is the image I used here for the Santa Tag on the box. I made a pom pom for the top from the Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine.

I hope you enjoyed my quick post today. Busy with making Christmas and family. I hope all of your plans are coming together for a Merry Christmas!

At any time you may use my Online Store to order your Stampin' Up! products.

2 comments:

Lynn G. said...

Hi Patti. Love the Festive Flurry garland. I just can't get enough of these snowflakes! I've put them on everything. Thanks for sharing. Happy Holidays to you and yours!

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful, Patti! What a fabulous gift for a friend!