Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Tags from Chalk Talk


Finally, I am able to upload some photos I took of a preview from the 2013-2014 Stampin' Up! Catalog, which goes live at the end of the month. This tag uses two images from the set Chalk Talk, which I layered one over the other. There is a set of framelits which will easily and expertly cut the outer tag, but here I just used my Paper Snips. The ink colors used are Melon Mambo and Gumball Green.

 Another image from Chalk Talk is this wonderful tag. There will also be a framelit to match, so no fussy cutting in my future! Plus you can use the tag framelit on plain card stock and have a tag to match any package. Here I stamped with White Craft Ink onto Basic Black card stock. I embossed the image using White Embossing Powder. 

I hope you enjoyed my late sneak peek! I will have more sneak peeks at the end of the week! See you then. Thank you for stopping by, and don't forget to leave your comments below!



1 comment:

Lynn. G. said...

Very pretty Patti. I love both of them. The colors are awesome! Thank you for sharing!