Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thankful!


Happy Thanksgiving! For me, Thanksgiving is a time to count my blessings! I have so much to be thankful for this year. New family members and being able to see family I haven't seen in awhile. Family is the most important thing God has given me, so I thank Him every day for those that surround me and those further away, too!

This first card has a lot of colors in it, and that is why I chose these papers from the Orchard Harvest designer series. I like the harvest scene and the cross stitching print, too.

I used "So Grateful" from Apothecary Art and stamped it in Gumball Green into the Cajun Craze Four Frames image. I punched it out using the Decorative Label punch. Underneath the popped up frame, I tied a knot using Certainly Celery 3/8" Taffeta ribbon.


The second card is simple. Especially when I already had this leftover "bow" sitting on my desk! I added the sentiment from Day of Gratitude, stamped in Cajun Craze and punched out using the Decorative Label punch. The background paper and the bow paper are prints from the Comfort Cafe Designer series paper.

I hope you enjoyed my cards. Please have a safe holiday celebrating all of life's blessings!

For all of your Stampin' Up! supplies, please use my Website.
Also, check my Promotions Page for all of the latest offers, sales and freebies!


No comments: