Saturday, November 24, 2012

Happy Birthday and Blog Candy Reminer


Today's card was quick and easy. I didn't have a lot of time, so I grabbed some scrap pieces of card stock to begin with. For the sentiment, I used Curly Cute with my Crumb Cake Stampin' Write marker to ink of "happy" and "birthday" separately so I could use up more of the Very Vanilla card stock. The sentiment is one long one if you stamp as is.

The Happy Cake Day image is from It's a Wrap Occasions. I stamped it on Cajun Craze to match the card base and then trimmed it closely.

The print from Comfort Cafe Designer Series paper sits in between the card base and the sentiment. I added a Cajun Craze button knotted with Linen Thread. It is attached using Glue Dots.

Thanks for looking! Remember, you only have one more day to leave your comments about what you do on Black Friday on THIS post to enter to "win" a Gingerbread Gift Box!

Purchase your Stampin' Up! with me by using my Website


1 comment:

Ann Schach said...

It may be quick and easy, but I LOVE it! You definitely have a knack for CAS cards, Patti!