Monday, August 27, 2012

Silky Soft Tulle Box


Good Day! I wanted to show you another use for Stampin' Up's silky, soft Crumb Cake Tulle Ribbon! I love how it ties into a knot or bow so easily! It's not stiff like yardage tulle, but very soft to the touch.


For this little gift box, I used a panel that had been stamped earlier and sitting on my desk for awhile. The sentiment is from Blessings from Heaven and it is stamped in Early Espresso onto Naturals Ivory card stock. I matted it using the Peekaboo Frames die and Natural Composition Specialty paper. To add a little bling to my bow, after I tied it I cut (free-hand) a circle from the tulle and then punched a circle from Champagne Glimmer paper. POW! I think it really pops and brings out the shine in the woodgrain on the frame.

I would love to read your comments when you leave them below! Thanks for visiting my blog today.

Tulle Box Supplies:
Card Stock: Naturals Ivory
Designer Series Paper: Natural Composition Specialty Paper
Stamps: Blessings from Heaven
Ink: Early Espresso
Big Shot: Peekaboo Frames
Punches: 1/2" Circle
Adhesive: Snail, Sticky Strip, Stampin' Dimensionals

For all of your Stampin' Up! supplies, please visit my Website to order.

Don't forget, there are only a few days left to take advantage of the *FREE* Howl-o-Ween Printer's Tray Kit when you purchase the $99 Demonstrator Kit in August!


1 comment:

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful, Patti! So elegant!