Thursday, June 28, 2012

Praying for You CASE




It's time for a CASE card. This is what I do when I need to be productive, but have a creative block! I saw Mary Fish's card and I loved the colors in the International Bazaar designer series paper. Mary is the fearless leader of her Stampin' Pretty Pals, and I am so blessed to be one of them! I used different stamp sets, different color ribbon, different embellishments and a different punch. I changed it up a bit. I really love how it came out. Thank you, Mary!


You can see the Bitty Buttons are backed with Daffodil Delight card stock that I punched from the Small Heart punch--a perfect fit!

I hope you enjoyed today's card. Please let me know in the comment section. For all of your Stampin' Up! supplies, please use my Website to order.

Praying For You Card Supplies:
Card Stock: Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Delight
Designer Series Paper: International Bazaar
Stamps: Betsy's Blossoms, Blessings from Heaven
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango
Embellishments: Bitty Buttons, 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Daffodil Delight
Punches: 1" square
Adhesives: Snail, Sticky Strip, Stampin' Dimensionals


1 comment:

Ann Schach said...

Very pretty, Patti! Don't you just love this DSP!