Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Get Well Soon


Hi! I hope you are enjoying all of the new catalog items being made by demonstrators. I hope you are having fun perusing the catalog online or with the real deal!

I made this quick card for a friend who just broke her ankle! I took dinner over to her family today and needed to make a card that wouldn't take me too long.

I began with Lucky Limeade for the card base. A scrap of designer paper from Summer Smooches matched perfectly and I gave it a Whisper White frame. Then I had some leftover flowers in Whisper White and Island Indigo that were punched from the Floral Fusion Sizzlits die. (I will show you that project later this week!) I made a lovely center for the flower by using one of the In Color (Lucky Limeade) designer brads. I popped it up on Stampin' Dimensionals. Across the way and down a bit, I added just the center of one of the sentiments in the It's A Wrap stamp set, which I stamped in Lucky Limeade and snipped out by hand.

I hope you enjoy looking and please DO leave your comments. I love to read them all! Don't forget all of the promotions going on right now. You can see them here.

You can order your Stampin' Up! products any time by using my Website.

1 comment:

Linda Callahan said...

That pop of blue is adorable on the card! I love floral fusion!