Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Denim and Diamonds Congratulations!


Hello! Lots of folks will be graduating this month and next, so I thought I'd show you one of the cards I made for a friend who is graduating from college. I used school colors, of course, and some of the sneak peek products from the upcoming 2012 Catalog.


I love how the denim ribbon looks against both the Night of Navy and the Tangerine Tango designer paper. I added the "diamonds" as a dressy contrast to the casual ribbon.


Now for those new products! I love this sentiment from Layered Labels. There are four labels in the set, each elegant and luscious in their own right! You can see that I have used the new Apothecary Framelits to precisely cut around the stamped image! The second of the four Framelits was used with the striped Tangerine Tango designer paper to add some contrast. I LOVE these shapes! You will be able to order these stamps and Framelits June 1st.

Graduation Card Supplies:
Card Stock: Night of Navy, Whisper White, Tangerine Tango
Designer Series Paper: Brights Patterns
Stamps: Layered Labels (Available June 1st)
Ink: Tangerine Tango
Big Shot: Framelits "Apothecary Accents" (available June 1st)
Embellishments: Basic Rhinestones, Navy Denim ribbon
Adhesives: Snail, Sticky Strip, Stampin' Dimensionals

For all of your Stampin' Up! supplies, please use my website to order.

 

No comments: